First of all, I must admit I’m listening to Christmas music right now, LOVING it. 🙂
It’s been a pretty easy bub road thus far. One day of throwing up both meals was the worst. Food tasting bitter some days. Feeling overjoyed one day and being overwhelmed and moody the next…pretty much the extent of my first 10. Drew has been a ROCKSTAR. Letting me lounge, crave bean burritos, and process new feelings and emotions. So blessed.
I’m bringing back a tradition I religiously practiced in my old blog. My top 5. Current joys, memories, excitements, ideas, food, you get the idea.
1. Grooveshark. This online music player allows you to enter your favorite artist, press play, and sing your heart out! Grooveshark provides the opportunity to save self-made playlist’s and has no annoying ads between songs. Check it out at http://grooveshark.com/#/. Also, search “Never Alone” by Jim Brickman feat. Lady Antebellum. Loving the lyrics..and anything by Lady A.
2. Swimming. Unlike a lot of my friends, I never swam or played Water Polo in school. I decided I needed a change up at the gym so I picked up a sexy one piece (30% off at Big 5 right now), purple goggles, and a cheap swim cap. Luckily, the closest gym to our house has a great pool! Swimming is great for endurance, muscle strength and cardio..I may just be falling in love with it!
3. Impromptu camping trips! I came home from work and informed my spontaneous husband I had work off the next day. He got that look in his eye and asked me if I wanted to go on an adventure. (The answer to this question is ALWAYS yes)..the next thing I knew, he threw our sleeping bags, tent, and some water bottles in the car. After sundown, we hiked up to Garcia trail in Azusa, pitched our tent, and slept under the stars! I love being in new places and there is SO MUCH left to explore around California!
4. Fresh Flowers. I mean, this one if so obvious, but I must include these beauties! I recently got a beautiful bouquet of yellow wildflowers from my girlfriend Cara..next thing I knew, I was snipping away and placing the beautiful stems in mason’s all over the house. It’s crazy how much a little bouquet can bring instant happiness to any room!
5. Starbucks Refreshers. I still can’t decide if I like “cool lime” or “very berry hibiscus” better.. yum! I love these refreshing drinks! Coffee isn’t settling so well with my stomach, so these are my go-to! try one and grab a grande for me!
I hope this Friday finds you counting your blessings and laughing loudly 🙂