I love hearing about other’s favorites. The face toner they CANNOT live without, their favorite coffee beans, and the world’s best pen. Yes, I love me a good pen.
So here goes, a few of my current favorites.
1. The Worlds Best Stretch. I know, I know, a very bold claim. Try it here, you will thank me later. Do it before you go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning. You’ll feel like a million bucks.
2. Vaseline Cocoa Butter. I put this stuff on my lips, my elbows, my hands, my fly-aways. It’s cheap and THE BOMB. It also smells like a warm summer day in the Caribbean. You can pick it up at CVS for a few bucks.
3. The Band, Hot Chip. Also..the record “Down The Way” by Angus and Julia Stone.
4. These leggings. You can’t order online, H&M shopping trip soon!
5. 2 Samuel. The book in the bible. I’m reading it with my church group and it’s incredible.
6. elf purple nail polish from Target.
8.These fab printed pants from Madewell. I wasn’t sure about the fad until I saw these ones! Yes, please!
9. BOB stroller. I just got one and I am absolutely obsessed. I would recommend this stroller to any and everyone who is active and has a little one. Off-roading, anyone?
10. Snail Mail. Just got some from my dear friend Michelle the other day and it pretty much made my week. Sweet little hand-written words on a piece of paper. So simple, so encouraging, so powerful.
There ya have it, hope you enjoyed my favorites, would love to hear yours!