I have been a bit MIA lately.
My excuses can be read below:
1. I have a 7 month old who crawls, pulls herself up, and eats every hour. I also have been enjoying her freshly discovered wave, new sort of babble, love for eggs (with just a spot of cheese, thanks to Papa), and her love for the outdoors. Walks, parks, grass, as long as she’s outside, she’s happy. Sounds a little like someone I know.
2. Studying up on fitness. I have been enjoying training new clients and learning how to be a better trainer every day. It’s an absolute blast.
3. I’m going through the workbook, Storyline by Donald Miller. It’s about finding your subplot in God’s story. It’s kicking my butt in the best way possible. It clarifies ambitions, teaches you to embrace conflict, assists in filtering decisions…it’s truly beautiful and something I will remember for the rest of my life. Check it out here.
4. Spending time with my better half. We had a quick getaway to Santa Barbara and stayed at the Spanish Garden Inn. An absolute must for a romantic SB trip. A huge bathtub and crackling fire in the fireplace..need I say more. Check it out here.
5. While in SB, I found my absolute favorite store. Plum Goods. We met the owner and she was full of sass and drive, also naturally beautiful. If you like fair-trade, up-cycled, homemade goodies, check it out. Kind of like ETSY on crack. The website is here.
6. Listening to Christmas music and a whole bunch of Ellie Goulding. Definitely have a major crush on this British vocalist.
7. Designing Christmas cards. I’m at the beginning stages and I’m just having a blast with creating. Let me know what you think. Check out my ETSY site here.
8. Looking for our next house. Let me know if you know of a house for sale that’s cheap, by the beach, great school districts, lots of parks, walking distance to a coffee shop and a farmers market, a huge backyard, a front porch would be nice too….riiiiiight ; )
Lots of love to you this morning, thanks for reading my excuses for not blogging which turned out to be a blog in itself.
Go big today. Sing to the radio with the windows down, it’s hard to frown while doing so.